If necessary, the Barbos will play a match that was postponed, typically because of bad weather, i.e., unsafe conditions for travel by the Barbos or opposing teams, etc. Please check back here for any changes to the match location and/or starting time.
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: October 28Denver Barbarians vs Denver Harlequins
Later Event: March 1Denver Barbarians - Las Vegas Invitational Rugby Tournament